Friday, May 08, 2009
POWER IN THE HANDS OF ELITES
Olga Chetverikova, at voltairenet.org, writes about Crisis as a way to build a global totalitarian state
Among the points made:
1. Western politicians, such as Sarkozy and Brown, have been calling for a 'new world order' or some kind of 'supranational control.'
2. Both Sarkozy and Brown 'are protégés of the Rothschilds'.
3. There are indications that the 'global elite' may use chaos and fear to achieve their aims.
4. Events may be made to follow the same path as the Great Depression in 1929-1933:
financial crisis and recession,
inciting a war to concentrate power and capital in the hands of a narrow circle.
5. This is the final stage in the 'global control' strategy, leading to 'a system of private power of transnational elites'.
6. As early as the late 1990s, David Rockefeller reportedly talked of the possibility of some large-scale crisis that will make people accept the new world order.
7. The world is being led to accept the 'new order' idea step by step.
9. On 19 March 2009, Henry Kissinger came to Moscow.
On 25 March, Moskovsky Komsomolets published an article ‘The Crisis and the World Problems’, by Gavriil Popov.
The article mentioned such matters as a World Parliament, World Government, World Armed Forces, World Police Force, and a World Bank.
The "countries that will not accept the global prospects," says Popov, "must be expelled from the world community."
10. A dollar collapse may take place as early as July 2009, and 'the potentially decades-long crisis' will trigger 'a world-wide geopolitical disintegration'.
Top-level world managers are implementing the ‘controlled chaos’ including the disintegration of the United States planned for the end of 2009.
11. The ruling center of the 'global law-based state' is located in the US.
The passing of the 2001 Patriot Act 'not only allowed security services to control the American population and suspected foreigners, but also accelerated the passing of state responsibilities into the hands of transnational corporate structures'.
12. In 2007, 70% of the USA's secret intelligence budget was 'spent on private contracts'.
Private military companies have been assuming more and more army and police functions.
The system of private prisons is also growing rapidly in the US.
The use of convict labor by private corporations has been legalized in 37 states already, and it is used by major corporations such as IBM, Boeing, Motorola, Microsoft, Texas Instrument, Intel, Pierre Cardin, and others.
13. The biggest achievement is 'electronic control over people’s identities, carried out under the pretext of counterterrorism'.
14. Ron Paul said: "We are approaching not a Hitler-type fascism, but one of a softer type, which shows in the loss of civil freedoms, when corporations rule everything and… the government lies in the same bed with big business."
15. In January 2009, Obama signed bills that enable the continuation of the illegal practice of abducting people, keeping them secretly in prisons, and moving them to countries where tortures are used.
16. The American system of police control 'is actively implemented in other countries, primarily in Europe.'