Google search suggestions say it all about men and women (US version, run the UK ones for yourself)
"Netanyahu wants some sort of trade-off that links his concessions to the Palestinians to the U.S. dropping their soft line towards Iran," Dahlia Golan, professor of Government at the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, told Xinhua.
"But she noted that Netanyahu and Obama's meeting in Washington made it very clear that Obama was not willing to agree to any trade-offs."
According to Chinaview, 29 May 2009-05-29, US-Israeli interests in the Mideast are mostly aligned
Obama and Netanyahu: Storm Clouds Ahead?
"US President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are mulling over a plan to impose sanctions against Israel if the right-wing government of Benjamin Netanyahu implements its long-sought policy of countering Iran's nuclear activities by taking military action against the country." - US to abandon Israel over Iran?
US-Israel relations sink to new low
One Bilderberg attendee stated that, "Equity losses in 2008 were worse than those of 1929,” and that, “The next phase of the economic decline will also be worse than the '30s, mostly because the US economy carries about $20 trillion of excess debt. Until that debt is eliminated, the idea of a healthy boom is a mirage." - Investigative Author, Daniel Estulin Exposes Bilderberg Group Plans / The Bilderberg Plan for 2009: Remaking the Global Political Economy
The CIA is Destabilizing Pakistan, according to Col. (Retd.) Shuja Khanzada, writing in the Pakistan Daily, on 29 April 2009.
Among the points made:
1. Various forces are causing trouble in Pakistan, and these forces include the CIA.
2. The CIA is assisted by RAW (Indian intelligence), MI6 and Mossad in Balochistan.
3. Former Russian KGB people are involved, as they have scores to settle with both ISI (Pakistan intelligence) and the CIA.
4. The region is infested with a variety of Taliban, CIA Taliban, Mullah Omer Taliban, KGB Taliban, Punjabi Taliban, ISI Taliban, warlords of the Mujahideen, drug cartels, 'al Qaeda' terrorist groups, extreme religious fanatics, mercenaries and foreign troops all interlinked to one another, each trying to rule, plunder, loot and kill...
5. The CIA dominates Pakistan's ruling class.
U.S. Military Investigator Confirms Women and Children Were Raped At Abu Ghraib
Active and retired top military brass met to discuss what really happened on 9/11
World Markets Freak Out After Treasury Yields Spike
Sotomayor's Jewish ties