Reportedly, the Obama regime wants:
1. Iran to control the Middle East.
2. India to control South Asia, including Afghanistan.
3. Militant Moslems to be used against China and Russia.
4. the USA to control Baluchistan, which is currently a part of Pakistan.
A map from an American Armed Forces military journal.
On 24 April 2009, Talha Mujaddidi wrote: The Destabilization of Pakistan: Finding Clarity in the Baluchistan Conundrum
Among the points made:
1. Baluchistan has a port at Gwadar that was built by China.
2. Baluchistan has huge quantities of natural gas, and unexplored oil reserves.
3. Baluchistan's population accounts for only 5% of the total population of Pakistan.
4. British intelligence is allegedly providing covert support to Baluchistan separatists.
There are reports of CIA and Mossad support to Baloch rebels in Iran and Southern Afghanistan.
5. The main group responsible for violence in Baluchistan is the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), operating out of Afghanistan...
The BLA enjoys support from Indian RAW in terms of finances, logistics, and weapons.
6. Iran has huge reserves of gas and it would like India to gain access to these reserves since India is its ally.
7. The US believes that the balkanization of Pakistan and the setting up of an independent Baluchistan will dismantle the hope of a resurgent Pakistan in the near future, paving the way for a dominant Iran taking control of the Middle East while India will be able to take control of South Asia including Afghanistan.
8. Brzezinski believes that Iran not the Arab world is the natural ally of US in the Middle East.
9. The current US government is using the foreign policy ideals of Brzezinski, which calls for using Islamic militants and Iran against China and Russia.